Another Day, Oh Fun.

New update banner and song.

08.05.08 - I went to oakland to meet up with my friend Shelbee. Got picked up by her friend. We were in for a trip to Milpitas. For this Usana Health Science presentation, met new friendly people. Free food doesn't get no better! Presentation was alright, life stories and such. Came home exhausted and legs were sore.

Yesterday was my 34 months with Rolo. We didn't do nothing much just hung out at his house. I made smores and he likes it, I guess.

Today just chilled, same ol' and such.

3 comments:

Kamz | August 8, 2008 at 3:50 PM

wow mindy, dope sharks. they look real good in that pic. hope you doin okay now miss!

Anonymous | August 8, 2008 at 9:39 PM

nice banner ;)

Anonymous | August 9, 2008 at 8:38 PM

hahaha hes not my friend :(. i hated answering the how do you know each other question. so weird!