Looking Back.

Cleaned up my room theres alot of things i don't need anymore. I saw some old stuff i haven't seen for years. I found this picture of my cousin Romeo and I, when we were in Reno. Middle and high school days brings back memories. I remember "taking studio pictures were cool back then, lol." I say i have about 100+, I still have my tare panda! I had my panda since i was 16 yr olds, his name is Pandamama. Also I found my Pochacco that Rolo gave me.

Seeing pictures of myself made me think, like damn.
"This is how I looked like back then."
I never noticed how much I changed and grown for the past years.

Ehhh, i have so junk in my room i guess you can say... i like to keep stuff for good ol' memories.






4 comments:

Charles McClanahan | June 22, 2008 at 5:34 PM

gosh still look the same lol. cute panda.

laarnilabelle | June 23, 2008 at 1:20 AM

Whoa, I hella remember studio pics. They're kinda wack now though. Lol.

Albert "Albeeeezy" Huynh | June 25, 2008 at 9:34 AM

HAHHAHAHA ALL YOUR MEXICAN FRIENDS =)

Albert "Albeeeezy" Huynh | June 25, 2008 at 7:22 PM

OH SHIT MINDY! SORRY! I DIDNT LOOK HARD ENOUGH...I JUST TOOK A QUICK GLANCE. SORRY<3