Moving On.

Done with the bullshit friends come and go. I know who my real friends are, I apologized to you. I've held so much shit back just not to hurt you. Then you want to tell everyone my business. If you cared about me you would know how to keep your mouth shut.

So go ahead and just do "do your thing, stand on your own" you'll realize you lost a good friend. You've changed anyways for someone you've pushed your friends to side. You used me for what purpose? Just to hang out with me when you don't got shit to do. Telling me this and that about your girlfriend, honestly did i give a fuck from the start?

As many people dislike a person i'm with, thats all anyone could ever say. Personally no one doesn't know him like i do. You mainly just told people "oh this is the real him, hes bad da da" When you always want certain attention from your girlfriend. I'll tell you this though, Don't judge him when you don't actually know him. anyways.

RIP SYDNI_YOSHIE


its hard to believe your gone. I didn't want to believe what happened. When i heard you got into a car accident and died, my heart stopped. I didn't really get to know and talk you. I wished i did though you were a beautiful & talent person who had a passion for photography. I remember you comment me on myspace, and posting on ISS wydwt. We will miss you, my prayers go out to you and your family. <3333

4 comments:

Anonymous | June 30, 2008 at 5:10 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rockthesole | June 30, 2008 at 5:36 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous | June 30, 2008 at 5:54 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous | July 21, 2008 at 4:53 PM

RIP to her... nice blog.


I think you have a NEW reader.