Yawn, its late.

So I finally updated my layout need to edit a few things. Lately, 2am-3am must be my favorite bedtime. Sike! I need to stop sleeping so late, I want some smores! Yeah i'm being random cause i'm tired, things have been eh alright. Relationship is going well, at times i think Rolo is gay cause he likes men. (kidding, love you.) Home is a different story its not great, drama here and there. I still don't know if i'm moving or not? Blah blah blah and such, i'm going to sleep.

LATERRRRRRR.

*Edit. finally going to sleep at 3:47am, nice. Alot of things on my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous | July 20, 2008 at 8:21 AM

cool, new layouts are always dope. I love those shoes by the way. Every photo you have em on(w/ dunksrnice) makes me smile(no homo,lol)

Ayana Campbell | July 20, 2008 at 4:35 PM

hey thanks...i like your blog too. the photography is amazing. I saw the link on FSF too. :D