Stay positive, fk drama.

I don't know what to do anymore tired of hearing the same stuff. Nothing seems to go right, I just want whats best for me. I have to suffer and make decisions. Along the way when i ask for help i get nothing but shot down at. All i ever hear is the negatives no positives. Nothing doesn't motivate me, expect one thing i guess. I don't depend on anyone but myself, in the long run I always managed to stand on my own.

I don't have parents i can run/talk to about my problems. I've learned things the hard way, I worked hard for what i want. I never got stuff handed to me easily. I'm glad i didn't, because i learned hard work pays off. I've always done things on my own so, might as well continue and do me.

Also, had a hard time sleeping last night can you say 4:30am? is that normal? lol.
I woke up around 1:30pm still fucking tired, i seriously need sleep.

5 comments:

LakersRock20901 | July 20, 2008 at 11:58 PM

being nocturnal isn't fun, lol. Trust me, i know seeing how i'm commenting on your blog at 3 a.m. Keep your head up though, hard work always pays off.

Anonymous | July 21, 2008 at 1:08 AM

Keep your head up high.. life is always bumpy. but with a fwend on the side, u can accomplish anything, wait, jus depend on urself and jus keep ur motivation on the high.. shoot for high and reach those goalz iightz..

Anonymous | July 21, 2008 at 5:23 AM

I know how you feel. You're looking for something, that nobody can ever give you(advice-wise). You can try talking to somebody who is wise for answers to stuff. Maybe sombody you know that has gone through the same problem. I couldnt talk to my mom either. I havent failed, and now since im an adult, she wants to talk. But Im like I havent told you ANYTHING, at any points of life. Stay up,mayne. Life plays out like you set the cards to play. Go meditate alone(lol), or have a random getaway to a place thats quiet and out of reach(but watch gas :[ ).

p.s: not going to sleep will F*CK you up... I was doing it for a while, and it doesnt have good result(i*e: losing your job due to sleeping,lol)... I go to sleep now though

Kamz | July 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM

Sounds like you're going thru tough times with your fam. I am too, actually. It's ridiculous but we have to stay positive even when they keep bringing us down. Do you. Anyway, I seen you around too. I'm Kamz. I'll link you on my page if you don't mind.

Kamz | July 21, 2008 at 3:23 PM

lol, mindy i did get a new job. office and all. reread my post. haha, anyway yeah, round table? bomb ass pizza! =x make me one.