mondays.

last friday went to sunvalley, on the hunt for a new purse/handbag. I'm not the type of girl who usually likes purses. lol. I needed one to replace my stussy wristlet since i traded it with dani. I was about to walk out the mall with nothing, stopped by Hertiage saw this handbag. I was effy about it a bit then it grew on me. NO i don't like calling it a purse! I'm a very simple person as you can see. Haha. I'm glad i came out with something i really needed, otherwise i would of bought other stuff that wasn't necessary.

Then today went to big lots to buy some shipping supplies. Turns out they didn't have what i needed. I just bought some new socks instead, all of my socks are champion. After that went to the post office and just bought an envelope from there and sent out my wristlet. Now i need to buy a new wallet i also want a haircut!

YEAHHH, pretty much random entry.

MMM appliciouis ice cream hella good!


0 comments: