shut up.

I'm sick of you and your habits. Your able to help others but not me? What the fuck is your problem. You are a horrible person. How many times have I helped you? A whole more than you do for me. Acting all cocky, thinking you'll be better than me. Good for you, tell me when I care. You bitch more than me, complaining like a girl. You need a reality check grow up already. Don't predict my future and tell me that I'm a failure. You can't even face your own actions. Running away from problems. Never wanting to talk about it. How is that gonna solve anything? I know I'm 10 times more a bigger person than you. Least I do have a heart and care about others. Don't compare me to you because you get what you want. I rather work for what I want. Then want my parents spoiling me. I don't need your bullshit anymore. I don't trust you, you don't even deserve it. Never shouldn't given you another chance.

waste of my time...

0 comments: