another day.

Told Rolo about the Jordan Sole Collector Issue that dropped today. His picture is featured, went to hilltop mall he bought 2 magazines. Go buy a copy from your local Footlocker or you can buy it online at Eastbay. After chilled through out the whole day. Took pictures of random stuff I noticed my Nudies the button area had a fade. LOL, yeah i did look at that area. I think its about 2 or 3 months of wear not sure. I was playing with Rolo's dog Mimi. Shes still sheds alot her hair is all over the bed yuck. I'm always posting on my sidekick, requested a new avatar on iss because my old one sucked. YAWPPPPPPPP. Oh and thanks to Jed for the last picture, taken from last Saturday. (;

*Edit 9:28pm Chris tells me to read twilight the book series because that one girl is a freak.
rockthesole: read what
rockthesole: what you said?
rockthesole: O_o
Cangelooo: nah the series
Cangelooo: lol
rockthesole: OH HELL NO
rockthesole: fk that
rockthesole: you trippin
rockthesole: i hate reading
Cangelooo: believe me, you're hearing this from a nigga that never read a book
rockthesole: HAHAHA





- - - -

2 comments:

jessica | April 17, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Ugh, I hate when my dog's hair gets all over me too! I don't think it ever stops 'cause my bf's dogs furs still shed too. How are your denumzz besides the buttonhole part? heheh. I haven't been using mine a lot lately 'cause I've been lazy, monthly surprise or the weather. lol. oh well. Aiyah, I want the new sole mag but i'll get it later. lol.

Laarni | April 19, 2009 at 11:53 PM

That last pic is cute :)