lately.

Thanks Thessa for the pictures! Another random entry because i'm bored and gonna share with everyone lol. I'm thinking of cutting my hair because my ends look dead and dry. I've seen some split ends (oh no) The last time i got a haircut was last year around January? For some reason I want short hair again, its better to maintain. I can't stand long hair I don't usually do much with my hair. I might dye my hair and get peek a boo highlights just don't know what color to choose yet. My bf's older brother usually dyes my hair, but boo i guess i'll give a try. I'm scared to dye my own hair I might mess it up. First thing for everything right?

Probably my next haircut? haha.



Tomorrow is Baskin Robbins 31 cents Scoop Night From 5pm-10pm. Rolo and i are going we went last year and bought alot of ice cream! I've been craving for sweets and Jamba Juice.

4 comments:

Ayana Campbell | April 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM

i like the cut
tried something like that last year and the lady messed me up >:[
i think it'll look good though :]

jessica | April 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM

That's a cute hair style. I haven't had short hair since my junior year of high school. I need a hair cut as well 'cause my hair's getting pretty long!

BeverlyD Hair Party | April 29, 2009 at 2:44 PM

It was a nice haircut. You might be interested to join my Hair Spa | Styling Party. I'll be pleased to share techniques in massage, masking and moisturizing to get your hair to where you want it to be. I bet you'll gonna enjoy it.

Thessa | April 29, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Cute cut! All this talk about hair is reminding me that I need to get my hair cut soon. Hahaha. It's taking longer to dry my hair coz it's growing so fast! I hate it. My hair's super thick. :[ & yes, I used foil. I think the sides will look okay. Maybe it's better to do the sides first to test it out, ya know? & then the back later on?