daly city x san francisco.

Yesterday went to Daly City because Rolo did a meet up. It was raining at first all of the sudden, it was sunny through out the day.. Hung out at his friend's house watching them play Halo 3. (oh fun!) Waited on Allen to come over, after headed out to San Francisco. For some reason i always end up going to San Francisco Alot. Haight street didn't see anything, Mcdonalds we go to wait for Ronald. Walked around i think Golden Gate Park? Some hobos were calling us stoners and nuggets. LOL.

Watched the guys play in the playground, waited at Academy of Science. Zalo said he could get us in because his aunt works there. (Thanks Zalo!) Took him at least 35 mins to get here. I had to pee badly but there wasn't any bathrooms. Zalo arrived and yeah i thought we weren't gonna do nothing much. I left my camera in Rolo's car, FTL. I saw alot of interesting things and i liked the jelly fishes!

Back to playground the guys were swinging around and doing high jumps. Back to haight got some free stickers and ran into RJ from supreme soul. Dropped off the guys, we saw a rainbow! Rest of the night spent it at Rolo's cousin house.





2 comments:

Karen | April 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM

The last picture looks really cool. XD

jessica | April 9, 2009 at 12:27 PM

I'm supposed to go to the Academy of Sciences but never did :( San Francisco is the place to be! Hahah, I love it but I hate it sometimes. It's too crowded but I hate/like it at the same time.