bare with me.

eh, i'm getting too lazy to blog i guess i can say my life is boring? lol. I also want to change my layout (of course same layout style) for now no banner, i forgot rolo doesn't have kit lens anymore except wide angle lens. BOO. i'm mostly on twitter now, http://twitter.com/rockthesole follow me!
till then i will update when something is interesting haha.

- - - -
found this on the website off www.fatlace.com the person got our names mixed up. we took this picture when we went to the cherry blossom festival in japantown. ugh i hate my hair especially my bangs, i think its time for a haircut.

4 comments:

Thessa | April 26, 2009 at 10:35 PM

I know, sometimes I feel like my life is to boring to blog about, but then, I like talking about nothing because people read anyways >.< Hahahaha.

Thessa | April 28, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Yea, I did my peek-a-boo highlights myself. I like doing them myself coz I decide what pieces I want highlighted. I also did my cousin's hair awhile back. But they were just streaks. Anyways, you just gotta go to the beauty store & ask for the bleach to use & depending on your hair color (if it's natural or already dyed a dark color) there's a certain level to use. I always use the highest, 40, coz I need close to white to get the purple in. But for the goldenish look, 30 will do. I have pictures of my cousin's hair when I did the blonde underneath for her & her streaks. i'll post it up tonight if I find it :] I used 30 on her.

Thessa | April 28, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I posted pictures up! Anywho, yea, getting it done would be expensive. I actually went to a salon & got a quote on how much it would be & the lady said about $100. Ugh. Just to do small pieces too. Back, as in the bottom back? Or whatever? Lol. Well, if you look at my pictures, I did everything to my hair except for the cut. Hahaha.

Unknown | April 30, 2009 at 5:35 PM

if i recall correctly, were you that chick at seafood city wearing the hellzbellz shirt?