relaxing.

We went to Pinole Shores yesterday, I haven't been there for a while. Rolo wanted to take pictures walked around and such. It helped me cleared my mind with stuff I've been going through. After went to hilltop mall stopped by forever 21 (one of my favorite stores) got a cardigan vest that i was looking for. Surprise, surprise i ran into my cousin. I haven't seen her since the last time we ran into each other. She tells me shes 5 months pregnant and due in August. I'm happy for her but shes still too young.

Stopped by Jed's house and visit him, chilled till 7:20pm because he had church. Dropped by target to buy some cups that cost me $3.28 for the summit this saturday. No luck on finding that 21 and over drank, hahaha. Even went to Food Maxx also and they didn't have it neither! Oh well.


6 comments:

Thessa | April 2, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Very nice view! Love the quality of the pictures!

Dog's are so funny. Hahaha. I always wonder what they're thinking when they look at me.

Ayana Campbell | April 2, 2009 at 7:49 PM

pretty pics! :D esp. the first one

Ayana Campbell | April 2, 2009 at 7:51 PM

ohhh btw i changed my blog url, idk if you wanna update the link you have on your blogroll

ayanalovesfashion.blogspot.com

jessica | April 2, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Hiii.

jessica | April 3, 2009 at 9:24 PM

lol, i hella thought I wrote a comment here? But yeah, of course you can, and sadly yes. . I am an "FSFer", lol but I barely go on it now. K baai.

Thessa | April 6, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Saw your moccasins at Target & it reminded me of you<3 Hahaha. I tried them on just because I you said they were comfy, & they are! But didn't get them because I have way too many flats that I don't even wear.. but then again, you can never go wrong with too many flats... Hahaha