get to know me.

Thessa tagged me but I didn't know till a few days ago. Lol.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

1. I was born in Monterey, California. Moved to Redding then Concord and Richmond. It was back and forth. Yes I moved a lot due to my parents. It was my decision who I wanted to live with. I chose my grandma, I wasn't close to my step mom at the time.

2. I'm Lao and Thai, not people know much about Lao. (Google it) I can understand Lao but can't speak it. I have my real mother's last name. Phimmasane, I know hella long. Haha. Lao food is the best though. I miss it a lot, my grandma made me eat Lao food. She hated that I ate American food.

3. I love web designing, it started from adobe photoshop 7.0. My uncle install it on my computer. I was like "what is this?" He told me about it. I was pro about the age 11 haha. Seriously I was! I made banners and layouts from scratch. Xanga was the shit, I used to get e-props. I was featured 5 times on xanga's front page. ASSSSSK ABOUT IT.

4. I never wore eyeglasses till 8th grade. Iwas blind when I was kid I guess at 6? I never got eyeglasses till way later on. In 5th grade I would pretend I can see the board. Which I couldn't and wrote down gibberish. I was afraid that people would make fun of me. Kids made fun of you and call you four-eyes and etc. Well yeah I was embarrassed haha.

5. I never paid attention or interested in boys till 8th grade. (No, I'm not lesbo) My mom would tell me to focus in school. Hard to believe, but she said "in middle school this were love begins." SIKE! All my girl friends kept talking about boys. For me I was different, I was the goofy person. Who liked to make people laugh. When my girls were going through heart break and etc. I was the one who was the listener and the shoulder you can lean on. I gave advice even though, "relationships" wasn't in my catalog. What can I say, I'm a good friend who likes helping out.

6. I love carrots with ranch! Every birthday, family or party I would eat it if they had it. Since I was kid till now OCD on carrots, I love vegetables. Mmmm salad too! Yum.

7. I hate how people say I'm too skinny. I have high-metabolism, so I can't really gain weight. People would say "oh she's skinny she needs to eat more." Well the fuck I'm not starving myself. I love food, who doesn't? I'm not like blonde bitches, putting my finger in my throat. People always talked shit about my weight. Well fuck you, I can eat a lot of food and you can't fat bitches! LOL.

8. I don't know what I want to be. Yes, as in my major. It went from Chef (I can't even cook.) Artist (I used to draw good, not anymore.) a photographer, then web designing. I'm still unsure as of today haha. I'm good with computers. Might as well find a major in that area.

9. I don't wear make-up, its not for me. Neither carry purses. I think buying make-up is a waste of money. (No offense to others) all I wear is eyeliner that's it. I'm a natural person. I never really like using purses, too girlie for me. I was a tomboy back then. (Probably still one today, haha.)

10. I only had 4 ex-boyfriends in the past. Oh boy, what a trip. I stayed faithful, never cheated. First cheated on me, we were together for 1 yr. Second was basically my soulmate. Till family got in the way. Third one Oh my first filipino bf! Last one was a mistake. My current relationship is the longest. 3 yrs and uh something months LOL. Lost count so ill say 41 months! You do the math.

11. I was obsessed with Sanrio. Pekkle and especially Pochacco, he was my favorite! My step-mom was too, she loves Keroppi. I would spend over $100+ Sanrio stuff. I miss my og pekkle piggy bank. I still have my pencil box, Deck outtt with it.

12. I have a good memory, I remember things very well. Trust me I know my exes months anni and day we broke up. (WOW, HAHA) Alot of my friends family and bf were amazed how I can remember things. I don't even know how I do it.

13. I'm a organized person, I Whenever my room is messy, I would take 2-3 hours. Just cleaning up and sort stuff out. I was very neat and tidy, now today I'm lazy as fuck!

14. I used to collect shoes when I was 11. I was into that niche and Adidas! At 12 my uncle got me first pair of Jordans, Indiglo XIV for my birthday. Freshman year I started collecting Jordans. I wasn't into standing in line on the release day. My uncle would reserve it so he can get it and a go. People would get jealous and wonder how do I get money. Some people think I sell "drugs" LOL which isn't true. I wasn't spoiled earned shoes by doing well in school. Now I'm slowly falling away from it. 21 now, all I wear is vans. It was fun back then, but eh who knows? Working on my flats game!

15. I can't stand fish or seafood. Except crabs and shrimp, fish makes me yak! I hate the smell. I know its good for you but... I can't eat it. When my cousin ate the fish's eyeball, my reaction was "EWWWWW" fish is gross. Sorry! I will never eat it no way jose!

16. I love swimming, my uncle taught me how to swim. Once again I'm pro at it, no lie see me. (Not being cocky.) Swimming helped me clear my head. Whenever I was depressed, mad or whatever I would just go for a swim. PE in high school, classmates were afraid to jump off the diving board. I went first and the pool was 12 feet, pretty deep. It was fun, but I hate when my ears would get plugged.

17. I used to be creative. I loved coloring and making crafts. I would make a lot of stuff by using paper and markers. Making bracelets and necklaces, etc. I don't know what happened.

18. Whenever I sleep I think too much. I would have a hard time trying to go to sleep. It would take me an hour or two just to fall a sleep. I sleep late also which is at 2-3am, that's bad! black bags or w/e underneath eyes FTL.

19. For some funny reason whenever Rolo's little brother is sick, I get sick after. Then it switches around. We call each other sars as a nickname. We would stay away from each other if one is sick.

20. I don't have a driver license. Had my permit though, till it expired. Uncle was suppose to teach me. Gave me tons of excuses. So eh, I'll get it soon but don't know when. I have no point of it as of right now. No car to drive and no job neither. I'm fine with taking bart bus and walking. Not ashamed of it really, just going through tuff times.

21. I hate being a girl sometimes, because of periods! I'm never bitchy whenever I'm on it. I don't know how other girls are or use it as in excuse to be a bitch. Cramps are the worse!

22. Rolo and I show our affection in a different/odd way. Trust me if you saw us, you think we would be fighting. but we aren't. We make funny noises, our own language, and hilarious nicknames. No one doesn't understand us, haha.

23. I don't have a favorite number. As for colors it changes a lot. When I was a kid it would yellow. Then purple, turquoise, and teal. Now its purple, black, & turquoise.

24. I used to be really shy. I got over it when I was 17. At first I'm a bit quiet, but once you get to know me, I'm very talkative. Two sides of me my friends would be like "talk Mindy" or "talk like this in person, don't be shy!"

25. Motherfuckkkaaaa, I'm ill.

tagged everyone on my list!

2 comments:

jessica | April 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM

You should go to Cherry Blossom festival! It's free tooo. Hahah I called the place about it and asked if there was an entrance fee and what time it starts. She said "It's free, come and enjoy." Idk, the way she said it was funny but idk if it would be as funny through text. lol.

Ayana Campbell | April 10, 2009 at 6:37 PM

please read this post and spread the word ;)

http://ayanalovesfashion.blogspot.com/2009/04/invisible-children.html